Thursday, August 21, 2008

Survey on fire

It was 8.30 when my friend say that Penampang's (name of the town) survey was burn. I was enjoyed the worship at third day in SIB Youth fellowship conference that time. I don't care that news because i was enjoying that fellowship. Today preaching is about concede to win.
After finish that service (it's about 10), i go out and have burger for my dinner - thanks for my friend for spend me for my dinner. I have forgot about the fire until i was pass by that place. I stop my car and take a chance to take some picture. It was a surprise the fire still didn't stop from 8. IT WAS A BIG FIRE. When I was there for some picture suddenly the roof fall down and one of the officer is injured. I just can't image that a big mall was on fire. In my mind, i just thinking that someone have sabotage that place. I take some picture to share with you. I hope the owner have take insurance for Survey.
The lesson of today is beware and don't play with fire. :-)
There is no more PENAMPANG SURVEY in Sabah. RIP

No comments: