Monday, August 18, 2008

Night in Kinabalu

I was a little tired after driving alone from my village. I arrive in KK in early in the morning. I think about 2.30 and i know the people have sleep already, and i also know some teenager was jumping, dancing and monkeying around in the club or disco. :-p. And it will be beer and cigar there. (To the teenager, don't smoke and drink to much or no at all to live long with good health -look http://ur-healthylife.blogspot.com for more info on healthy lifestyle)
I was thinking to take a nap at sea side and feel the midnight air, it really relaxing. I know that i can back to KK tomorrow morning but i prefer to drive in the night because there is no car and no sun. :-). This is some picture that i take :
It was night.. errmm really it is.. no lie.. Look there is moon. :-p
Here is where i take my nap for 20 minutes
KK habour. Look at the ferry. It is big.. Ceehh macam budak-budak pula.
No car+No sun = I like
See.. it's me after taking my nap.

No comments: