Monday, August 11, 2008

Ranau here i came

One of popular place that you should visit when you're in Sabah. It is about 72Km from Tamparuli and take about 2 hours journeys since you have to drive uphill. Along the way to ranau you can see Mount Kinabalu (4,095m peaks). The highest mountain in Southeast Asia. The fresh air make my journey comfortable. I guess I'll enjoy swimming and refreshing at Poring Hot Spring. When i was arrive at poring my first target is hot spring pool. 16km from ranau. Yeargghhh.. Dont be suprise that i was sleeping inside the pool from 12pm to 4pm. It's very relaxing. After having my NAP :-). inside the pool, i go to Kipungit waterfall to swim there. The waterfall is still beautiful as before but the only thing that change is the river size become smaller. I have great time there. I wish i can sleep again in the hot spring tub. wahaha..
72km from Tamparuli
Public Hot Spring Tub
Kipungit Waterfall (15 minutes)
Entrance view

No comments: