Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Yo.. good morning everyone

Yo.. its latest me. working on my blog when everybody are sleep. I dont have any job until now since i was finish my degree on electrical engineering. I was making money from blogging. Other than that i do forex. How i make money from blogging? It was a popular question that all my friend have ask me. :-). well, my first income is come from forex. I have learn forex for 2 and half year before i begin with live trading. Learning forex is not an easy stuff for me to study. It take me a lot of time to read hundred pages ebook, book and some resources from internet. I never take any seminar or class for forex. I also learn them from forum. I improve myself by testing and experiment thousand system. And this really take my time. You can learn my system on http://ur-forex.blogspot.com . My second income is from advertising adds in my blog. I use google adsense and Adbrite. It reward me about hundreds bucks permonth. Read about it in my http://ur-blogging.blogspot.com. But this also take my time and effort. By the way, i was running about 20++ blog. My third income is affiliate program, clickbank and amazon.com promise me small amount of money from this program. But its ok because i know, my blog will improve with time. This will increase my traffic and increase my percentage to gain more money from internet. One thing that i like to work with my laptop is i was able to working anytime i want. :-) Now i was learning korean language. OMG. I though it was a simple language. But when i start my course in that, it really hard. Especially the pronunciations. I will start to blogging about korea language later. So be sure to wait my korea blog. :-).

No comments: