Thursday, July 24, 2008

What a day... very tired oo

Good morning everyone. It almost 3 am here. I just updating dpickstone blogger and guy tips. :-). Don't forget to leave your message there. I was really tired because i don't have enough sleep from yesterday. Yesterday i have a lot of thing to do. First, i was going to my korea language class. In the evening at 7 o'clock ; i have training for our welcoming junior on 3rd August 2008. I play drum in that day. So i have move my body to play that instrument. After finish training, I was working on my blog until 3 o'clock in the morning. Tomorrow morning, i have to wake up at 6.30am to send my mother to Tabung Haji. She have course there. Then at the afternoon i have to take my cousin from immigrations. He was applying his passport because he will go to Rusia this September to further his study. Then once again i go for my korea class in the afternoon. Forget to mention that i have become baby sitter for my younger sister since yesterday. Huuu.. It really a tired day. I cannot wait to finish my korea lesson. I was able to say a little bit in korea. I'll add my blog on how to speak korea very soon. So wait for it. :-). Tomorrows i go back to my village, so i will not online for 3 day since there is no internet connection at my village. Tired tired tired day but happy happy happy day.

No comments: