Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Crab frenzy..

Last weekend i was going to market with one of my roomate. Our plan is just to walking around there to see the fish and other sea life price. But all the fish, crab and prawn is still shining and fresh from the sea. This make we change our mind and buy some crab. The crabs is really cheap, we buy 6kg crab for RM8 perkg. I dont know how we can manage to finish this 6kg crab for a day (there only 3 people in our house and there is no icebox) . So we decide to make 3 types crab dishes: -sweet and sour crab -Thai style crab -Curry crab Wahaha and guess what we finish that 6kg crab in one day. OMG.. i can imagine how i open the crab until i wound my finger. It really delicious. So, from this day we have decided that saturday and sunday is our food frenzy. I dont know what will we cook this weekend. Just wait and see. :-p
Survivor crab inside my car
Close up to mr suvivor
Do you think this place is enough for 6kg crab?
No, its not enough. :-p
My friend try to catch the crab wahaha..

No comments: